Was there ever a point in your life when you realized that you’re already tired with wearing glasses and stretching your eyelids out just to wear contact lenses? If so, do not think that it will be that way forever. There is still hope for your vision with LASIK.
What is LASIK?
LASIK is a popular treatment performed for the correction of vision problems, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. A term that stands for laser in-situ keratomileusis, LASIK involves the use of laser to reshape the cornea and allow light to travel properly onto the retina, thereby improving the images we see. Many people have thrown away their glasses because of the various benefits this treatment provides.
Experience the LASIK Advantage!
LASIK has not been a sought-after treatment for nothing. Its benefits have made it more and more popular for treatment of vision correction in Wailuku.
- Around 96% of LASIK patients have achieved the vision they desire after the procedure.
- Notably, vision has improved immediately after LASIK or during the day of treatment.
- Patients report very little pain from the laser treatment. In fact, any discomfort felt came from the numbing drops used before the procedure.
- The use of laser means no bandages or stitches are required after the treatment.
- Many patients who have undergone LASIK have noticed that they do not need prescription glasses or contact lenses anymore.
- LASIK adjustments can be done again years after vision has changed due to aging.
LASIK in Wailuku
Before giving the procedure a go, schedule a consultation with our eye doctors here at Aloha Eye Clinic to learn more about LASIK. Give us a call at (808) 877-3984 to set an appointment with our LASIK experts today. What are you waiting for? Enjoy improved vision now!